quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2012

Shawn Crahan (The Clown) a human


(Column) Shawn, the clown, the artist, the human
POSTED ON 23 NOVEMBER 2012 BY MARCELO Coleto



If you tell me that is not one of the "9" as his favorite'll know you're lying. Of course they all have their importance to us and to the banda.
What happens is that I find myself thinking about the concept artist. True artist. The word artist encompasses a lot. There are artists who have never shown their works to the world, while others, less artists, has that opportunity.
Among the "9" I have admiration for all, but who else makes me pay attention and think is Shawn Crahan. All are great artists, great musicians, but I think it is he who is the greatest among all.
Percussionist, drummer, singer, photographer, actor, father, son, man. Yes, the human being is the greatest of all the arts.
On top of that I think you Crahan is the greatest artist among the "boys". A true artist is able to express their art in various ways, either as an artist or as a person.
Shawn is the most human of this banda artists. Has that guy daddy, that cares about others more than himself.
Simply have no desire to meet musicians or bands, unless it is for a professional contact. I do not know, that kind of thing does not appeal to me. With Shawn is different. Yes I want to meet him, to sit with him as friends in a bar, drinking and talking about everything.
After all, Shawn is a complete artist. And that is complete, it is also a human being. Can I come to fool me, maybe Shawn is not so cool, but I prefer to think it is.
I believe that nothing better reflects their art than the clown mask you use. Soon a clown who makes you laugh, but you can hide a lot of sadness in his heart with that face cheerful and happy.
A clown, so iconic figure for all of us, a symbol of sympathy, but that many are afraid. The Joker is perhaps the greatest symbol of art that may exist because many feelings transmits on one face.
Shawn is so. Gotta follow the line of "artists make everything" that only a human being who is real artist can do. Shawn is the clown, the artist, but above all, human.

Source: slipknotbr.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário