quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2012

Angels.......Snuff


(Column) Angels lie to keep control
POSTED ON 7 NOVEMBER 2012 BY MARCELO Coleto


Angels lie to keep control

I personally prefer the more sad lyrics (not necessarily slower) than the more "happy and content". To me they "speak" more, play more and convey a message that we understand will be very beneficial for us.

Slipknot has always messages of outrage, anger and other feelings in their songs. But Snuff caught my attention on another level and thinking about it a long time ago I decided to write this text.

A text somewhat personal, but because this song made me stop to think about much more than had previously thought because of a song.

Just as the words that I chose as the title of this text, "Angels lie to keep control," I find myself thinking that I never believed in angels (or saints, if you like). Have you noticed how many people are out there that are called angels?

Perhaps because of their good conduct, blameless for his actions, for his teachings or even be on a stage. Never been a fan of these people (in fact I'm not a fan of anything or anyone).

In my opinion taken these angels who live among us mere mortal humans, are people who at some point will deviate from the "path" or deviate and divert already and just do not know.

I can not believe these people do not make mistakes. I do not believe in people who do not have gaps, which are a prime example, is that for example. Yes, there are some people worthy of admiration, nothing more than that.

They make mistakes, fail and fall. Are "mere" humans, like me, like you. For me those "perfect" yes lie to keep control. Nothing wrong with having control of something or a situation, since you do not stand (let alone be placed) on an altar to be worshiped by one or millions of people.

"You sold me out to save yourself." Yes, this is what angels do. Be good, be perfect at a price. Price this would definitely not be those angels who will pay but we, again, mere mortal human beings.

Unfortunately I think we do we do these angels who "save" our lives. Unfortunately by doing something special as we elevate them to a level of demigods where ever else, much less ourselves arrive.

By doing this we forget the true angels of our lives. People that when all seemed lost were there with us, no matter how small the problem, they were our angels now.

Angels flawed, fallen angels, angels without wings, angels unknown. But they still gave their lives rather than true enlightened beings to be with us.

The angels that people make are just human like us, but what they do for humanity is infinitely greater than what they do "just" for us there when nobody sees, when no one listens when no one feels. Just us. I disagree.

And the angel standing next to me in the darkest hours, the angel who abdicated from heaven, perfection, but for me that does not appear to anyone who is not worshiped and exalted by their deeds "extraordinary", but that is MY Angel, as well as another section of this music, I only have one thing to say: "I could not face a life without your light."

Source:slipknotbr.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário